11th Annual Pre-Medical Informational Forum
Monday, February 25, 2019 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm
SASC - Student Academic Success Center, 160
11200 SW 8th ST 33199, Student Academic Success Center, Miami, Florida 33199
The FIU Office of Pre-Health Professions Advising & The FIU Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine invite you to learn everything you need to know about becoming a physician from high school to medical school!
Who should attend?
Students interested in a career in medicine. Family & friends are welcome!
Have you ever wondered:
- What courses should you take in high school?
- What courses should you take in college?
- What else do you need to do to prepare for medical school?
- How do you apply to medical school?
- How long will it take to get a medical degree?
- How will you finance a medical education?
- How do you become a specialist (surgeon, pediatrician, etc.)?
- How does the route to becoming a physician in the US differ from the route in other countries?
RSVP at go.fiu.edu/medforum2019