Who should attend?
Faculty who are looking for effective ways to incorporate global learning experiences in their curriculum. Administrators who are responsible for ensuring that their students and faculty gain critical skills to constructively contribute to the global society and workplace and exchange of new knowledge. Staff who support faculty and administrators in implementing a global learning curriculum.
Administrators | Faculty | International Education Staff | Internationalization Enthusiasts
- Global Learning Fundamentals
- Steering the Campus Towards a Common Agenda for Global Learning
- COIL Leadership Strategies
- COIL and DEI
What to expect from this forum
- Two workshops packed with insights from scholars and practitioners on the fundamental tools for implementing global learning on your campus and the competencies needed for faculty to successfully deploy COIL in their courses.
- The 2022 forum will highlight how global learning practices contribute to diversity, inclusion and equity at a university campus.
- Participants are invited to submit a poster highlighting global learning best practices or programs at their home campus. It's a great way to learn from colleagues across the globe.
- Participate in discussions and network with other internationalization leaders from around the world to explore new opportunities and potential collaborations.