A Roundtable Discussion on the Importance of Selecting a Workplace that Values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
This is a past event.
Wednesday, September 23 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event
A Roundtable Discussion on the Importance of Selecting a Workplace
that Values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
During this session, students will interact with BankUnited executives in dialogue as well as share their personal thoughts, questions, insights, and experiences about diversity, equity and inclusion within their career and leadership journey.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Eric Hibbert, Executive Vice President, Managing Senior Credit Officer and Residential and Consumer Risk Manager
- Dolsin Rivas, (BBA ’17), Marketing Coordinator
- Cristina Frias, (BBA ’00), Executive Vice President, Director of Financial Planning and Analysis and Transformation Officer
- Melanie Hapner, Risk Advisory Manager
- Vivian Vogt-Lowell, (MBA ’10), Vice President and Technology Business Relationship Manager, Corporate Finance
Business attire and cameras on. Seating is limited.
You also have the opportunity to showcase your resume.
Please send a copy to Alejandro Bonvecchio at firstname.lastname@example.org.