Bachelors of Health Services Administration (BHSA). Please join one of our Online Information Sessions: All session take place from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. on their respective dates. The Zoom meeting I.D. and passcode below are the following for all sessions.
- Completed 60 hours of course work or AA degree equivalent from accredited college or university.
- Satisfied general university requirements for FIU admission including, University Core Curriculum.
- Meet the University’s lower division requirements.
- Have a cumulative 2.5 GPA in first 60 credit-hours.
- Achieve a minimum of a “C” letter grade in program prerequisites.
Please RSVP here. Zoom Link will be sent to RSVPs.
- Event Type
- Department of Health Services Administration, Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Add to Calendar
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
Login to Florida International University
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.
No recent activity