BHSA Information Session
Monday, July 5 at 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Monday, August 2 at 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Bachelors of Health Services Administration (BHSA). Please join one of our Online Information Sessions: All session take place from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. on their respective dates. The Zoom meeting I.D. and passcode below are the following for all sessions.
- Completed 60 hours of course work or AA degree equivalent from accredited college or university.
- Satisfied general university requirements for FIU admission including, University Core Curriculum.
- Meet the University’s lower division requirements.
- Have a cumulative 2.5 GPA in first 60 credit-hours.
- Achieve a minimum of a “C” letter grade in program prerequisites.
Zoom Meeting I.D.: 959 4091 1313