Aesthetics & Values
The Aesthetics & Values seminar of the FIU Honors College examines the vital role visual art plays in the social and cultural dialogue surrounding...5/9
Sketching in the Galleries
Put down that iPad and pick up a sketchpad! Come to The Wolfsonian to reconnect with good ‘ol paper and pencil during our monthly sketching program. Drawing...5/25 5:00pm
RED in Black+White: Aelita, Queen of Mars
Take a rocket trip to Mars and bask in the weird and wild visuals of this 1924 silent sci-fi film by director Yakov Protazanov, the first in our series of...5/26 5:00pm
BHSA Information Session
This is a past event.
Monday, December 4, 2023 at 2:00pm to 3:00pmVirtual Event
Bachelors of Health Services Administration (BHSA). Please join one of our Online Information Sessions: All session take place from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. on their respective dates. The Zoom meeting I.D. and passcode below are the following for all sessions.
- Completed 60 hours of course work or AA degree equivalent from accredited college or university.
- Satisfied general university requirements for FIU admission including, University Core Curriculum.
- Meet the University’s lower division requirements.
- Have a cumulative 2.5 GPA in first 60 credit-hours.
- Achieve a minimum of a “C” letter grade in program prerequisites.
Please RSVP here. Zoom Link will be sent to RSVPs.