Environmental Health Science Graduate Information Session
This is a past event.
Tuesday, February 28 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event
Environmental Health Sciences (EHS) positions students to assess and prevent environmental health risks causing communicable and non-communicable diseases and impairing brain-behavior health.
Did you know? Stempel College offers an EHS curriculum that is even perfect for those considering a career in medicine! The department offers courses on the following topics:
- Human Neurological Diseases
- Molecular & Cellular Toxicology
- Neurobehavioral Techniques
- Emerging Issues in Neurotoxicology
Join us for a conversation on:
- What exactly is Environmental Health Sciences?
- What research is being done in the department?
- What are the career options?
- Which degree track is right for me?
- How can this prepare me for medical school?
- What makes FIU different?
- Event Type
- Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work
- Add to Calendar
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
Login to Florida International University
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.
No recent activity