“Familias Empresarias: Preparándose Durante la Crisis Para Aprovechar el Después” (en español)
This is a past event.
Thursday, June 11 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event
FIU’s Continuing Education-Academic Planning and Accountability, in partnership with the Latin American Chamber of Commerce of U.S.A (CAMACOL), brings you a series of Lunch & Learn Webinars at no cost to the participant.
- Enrique served as founder, President, and CEO of EMCOR, S.A. in Nicaragua, a leading graphic arts family business which maintained the ISO 9000:2000 certification for 10 years.
- Currently Enrique is an International Advisor for the Establishment of Governance in Family Businesses globally. His work consists of accompanying family businesses in the process of reducing conflict, establishing governance, setting clear rules in the relationship between family and business, and as a final product, drafting the family protocol.
- Enrique graduated from Texas A&M University as a Mechanical Engineer. He has an MBA from the INCAE Business School and completed post-graduate studies from the Universidad National de Ingenieria in Nicaragua in the area of Advising Family Business in the Establishment of Governance and the Drafting of Family Protocols.
- He is also accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business for his professional experience under the PQ standards.
- Enrique is also an Adjunct Professor for the MBA program at the Universidad Americana in Nicaragua.
The current crisis is turning Family businesses upside down in ways that couldn’t even have been imagined just a few weeks ago. However, in this new reality, Families and founders, must make decisions and choices, without any real information or precedent about what’s the best direction to take.
Our businesses and Family wealth are threatened as never before.
It is very common that, rather than seek help, the owner makes the tough decisions on his own.
During this webinar, we will be addressing five recommendations for family businesses to capitalize on their strengths in order to endure the crisis and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead.