Finding & Winning Federal Contracts
This is a past event.
Tuesday, March 21 at 10:00am to 11:00am
Trinity Church Miami 17801 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169
The Federal government is the largest buyer in the U.S, spending billions in products and services annually. It buys everything from pencils to construction services to aircraft. There are also State and Local government contracts available for local businesses looking to get started in contracting.
With that in mind, this workshop teaches business owners:
• How to properly search for Federal contracts
• How to identify key Federal and local agency contacts
• How to pull together an actionable game plan
• How to market themselves to Federal/State/Local buyers and ensure successful follow up
- Event Type
Academics, Info sessions, Lectures & conferences, Workshops & webinars
Students, Faculty & Staff, Alumni, General Public, Prospective Students, Parents & Family, Retirees
- College of Business
- Add to Calendar
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
Login to Florida International University
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.
No recent activity