FIU Online Master of Health Services Administration - Info Session
This is a past event.
Wednesday, September 15 at 6:00pm to 7:00pmVirtual Event
Join us at our upcoming virtual information session to learn about the FIU Online Master of Health Services Administration.
- Learn about program courses, admission requirements, and application process
- Find out about limited scholarship opportunities
- Meet with professors, enrollment coordinator, and program recruiter
- Discover how advancing your education can prepare you for your career in health management
Zoom meeting information will be emailed to those who RSVP at
About the Program:
- Fully online option available - complete in 24 months
- Hybrid option available - complete in 18 months
- 48 credits
- No GRE needed for admissions
- Offers Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification