FIU Online Master of Public Health - Information Session
This is a past event.
Thursday, September 23 at 6:00pm to 7:00pmVirtual Event
Join us at our upcoming virtual information session to learn about the FIU Online Master of Public Health.
- Learn about program courses, admission requirements, and application process
- Find out about limited scholarship opportunities
- Meet with program leaders, enrollment coordinator, and program recruiter
- Discover how advancing your education can prepare you for your career in public health
Zoom meeting information will be emailed to those who RSVP at
About the Program:
- Fully online
- Complete in as little as 12 months
- 45 credits
- No GRE needed for admissions
- Accredited by The Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- #10 in the country for the Best Online Programs, PublicHealth.org, 2020