Forensic Science Seminar Series: Innovations in Mass Spectrometry and Automation
This is a past event.
Thursday, April 18 at 8:00am to 4:00pm
Hilton Miami Dadeland 9100 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176
Join us for the latest in the Forensic Science Seminar Series hosted by IFRI. This all-day event at the Hilton Miami Dadeland is for anyone interested in new innovations in analytical instrumentation, forensics, forensic tox, disease detection, sample prep (novel and traditional), automated workflows, chromatography and mass spectrometry. Includes breakfast, lunch, and poster session. Register for the event using the Eventbrite link below.
- Sabra Botch-Jones, M.S.M.A., Boston University School of Medicine
- Jamie Foss, PerkinElmer
- Emanuel Gionfriddo, Ph.D., Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Toledo
- Collin Hill, M.S., PerkinElmer
- Joseph Jones, former director of the Ohio State Patrol Crime laboratory, J.O. Jones Consulting
- Karen Scott, Ph.D., Forensic Science Arcadia University
- Joshua Wilhide, MCAC, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
This event has been moved off-campus to the Hilton Miami Dadeland. If you have already registered, your event ticket is valid at this new location. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.