Aesthetics & Values
The Aesthetics & Values seminar of the FIU Honors College examines the vital role visual art plays in the social and cultural dialogue surrounding...5/9
Sketching in the Galleries
Put down that iPad and pick up a sketchpad! Come to The Wolfsonian to reconnect with good ‘ol paper and pencil during our monthly sketching program. Drawing...5/25 5:00pm
RED in Black+White: Aelita, Queen of Mars
Take a rocket trip to Mars and bask in the weird and wild visuals of this 1924 silent sci-fi film by director Yakov Protazanov, the first in our series of...5/26 5:00pm
Marketing 101: Obtaining & Retaining Customers
This is a past event.
Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 10:00am to 11:00amVirtual Event
This interactive webinar is for all entrepreneurs who want to learn about marketing their business to reach a broader customer base.
Small Businesses should be able to apply the fundamental marketing concepts that support starting and managing a business.
With that in mind, this webinar will assist you to:
- Define marketing and its importance in business development.
- Describe the target market research process.
- Identify components of an effective marketing plan.
- Describe high impact marketing strategies that foster business success.
- Describe key concepts for measuring performance of marketing strategies, to include social media campaigns.