Qualified Supervisor Renewal Training (4 CEU)
This is a past event.
Friday, February 3 at 1:00pm to 5:00pmVirtual Event
1. Review changes to Florida laws and rules relating to Interns and Supervisors,
2. Discuss various electronic delivery systems for supervision and methods for ensuring confidentiality,
3. Discuss ethical, legal, and regulatory issues of supervision, including documentation of the supervisory sessions,
4. Review research on effective supervision models,
5. Review challenges in supervision,
6. Address how cultural issues can affect the supervisory relationship,
7. Discuss the accountability of both the supervisor and the intern in the supervisory relationship,
8. Discuss the business aspects of supervision,
9. Discuss the ethical, legal, and regulatory issues of teletherapy.