Records Management Training : General Records Schedules
This is a past event.
Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 2:00pm to 3:15pmVirtual Event
Records Management is not complicated because we do it every day!
... and it is essential to our work - but how can we be intentional about it?
To learn how to use the General Records Schedules to manage our records better.
We will also answer the following questions:
- What are records series? Why are they important?
- Where can records series be found?
- How do you know what records series you have?
- What is the current retention and disposition process?
- What is your role in Records Management?
- Event Type
- Add to Calendar
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
Login to Florida International University
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.
No recent activity