Aesthetics & Values
The Aesthetics & Values seminar of the FIU Honors College examines the vital role visual art plays in the social and cultural dialogue surrounding...5/9
Sketching in the Galleries
Put down that iPad and pick up a sketchpad! Come to The Wolfsonian to reconnect with good ‘ol paper and pencil during our monthly sketching program. Drawing...5/25 5:00pm
RED in Black+White: Aelita, Queen of Mars
Take a rocket trip to Mars and bask in the weird and wild visuals of this 1924 silent sci-fi film by director Yakov Protazanov, the first in our series of...5/26 5:00pm
SharePoint for Faculty & Staff
This is a past event.
Friday, November 18, 2022 at 10:00am to 11:00amVirtual Event
This course focuses on the SharePoint Online experience. Attendees will learn how to share and manage content, find information, and collaborate across your organization.
- Successfully navigate SharePoint team and communication sites
- Understand Microsoft 365 groups.
- Work with SharePoint document libraries
- Share files and folders with users outside of a group
- Utilize shared resources in team sites including lists, plans, and notebooks