Speaker Series: Building on Core Expertise in School-based Behavioral Assessment to Facilitate Integrated Multi-tiered Systems of Support (I-MTSS) for the Whole Child and School
Friday, March 13 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
AHC1 - Academic Health Center 1, 110
11200 SW 8th ST 33199, Academic Health Center 1, Miami, Florida 33199
Building on Core Expertise in School-based Behavioral Assessment to Facilitate Integrated Multi-tiered Systems of Support (I-MTSS) for the Whole Child and School
Speaker: Sandra Chafouleas, Ph.D.
The Speaker Series presentations are designed to provide health and mental health professionals, educators, and students with current strategies for understanding, identifying, and treating children and adolescents with mental health problems.
All sessions are free and provide continuing education credits for mental health professionals.
The Speaker Series provides continuing education credits through:
- The American Psychological Association
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The FIU Counselor Education Program, which is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and a co-sponsor of the CCF presentations.
- The National Association of School Psychologists
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling; Florida Board of Psychology and Florida Office of School Psychology.