Speaker Series: Personality and the Etiology and Course of Alcohol Use Disorder (and Excessive Consumption): Multiple Perspectives and Mechanisms
Friday, March 27 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
AHC1 - Academic Health Center 1, 110
11200 SW 8th ST 33199, Academic Health Center 1, Miami, Florida 33199
Personality and the Etiology and Course of Alcohol Use Disorder (and Excessive Consumption): Multiple Perspectives and Mechanisms
Speaker: Kenneth J. Sher, Ph.D.
The Speaker Series presentations are designed to provide health and mental health professionals, educators, and students with current strategies for understanding, identifying, and treating children and adolescents with mental health problems.
All sessions are free and provide continuing education credits for mental health professionals.
The Speaker Series provides continuing education credits through:
- The American Psychological Association
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The FIU Counselor Education Program, which is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and a co-sponsor of the CCF presentations.
- The National Association of School Psychologists
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling; Florida Board of Psychology and Florida Office of School Psychology.