FIU Law Series Following the Killing of George Floyd - Part Two: What We Might Do? Allegiances, Alliances, and Allies
This is a past event.
Tuesday, June 16 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
The Student Bar Association, the Black Law Students Association and the College of Law invite you to attend a three-part series on the events arising from the killing of George Floyd
Part Two: What We Might Do
Allegiances, Alliances and Allies
12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Ila Klion, Assistant Director and Professor of Legal Skills and Values, FIU College of Law
- Caryn Lavernia, Assistant Vice President, FIU Office of Engagement
- Shirlyon McWhorter, Director and Title IX Coordinator, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access, FIU
- Melba V. Pearson, Former Deputy Director, Florida American Civil Liberties Union
- Ediberto Roman, Professor of Law, FIU College of Law
Part Three will be held on Tuesday, June 23 at noon. More details will follow. Follow FIU Law on Facebook @FIUCollegeofLaw for the latest information.