"The ABCs of Thought Leadership: What it Means, How it Works, and Why You Need to Know "
This is a past event.
Thursday, July 30 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event
FIU’s Continuing Education-Academic Planning and Accountability, in partnership with the Latin American Chamber of Commerce of U.S.A (CAMACOL), brings you a series of Lunch & Learn Webinars at no cost to the participant.
Facilitator: Mr. Ian McCluskey
In this webinar, Mr. McCluskey will be discussing the following:
- What is thought leadership
- How thought leadership enhances one's reputation, influence and personal brand
- What does it mean to be a thought leader
- Strategies for developing and distributing high-quality content online and offline
- The nitty-gritty of influencing people through the power of your ideas
- Real-world examples of how thought leadership produces concrete results
- How companies and organizations profit by positioning their executives as thought leaders