Federal Ignite Conference 2017 by Palo Alto Networks
October 23 - October 24
You’re invited to join Palo Alto Networks on October 23-24, 2017, for the inaugural Federal Ignite 2017!
Cyber threats are more advanced than ever before, and the prosperity of the country depends on cybersecurity developments that address these ever-evolving dangers. On Tuesday, October 24, notable government and industry cybersecurity leaders will discuss next-generation threat prevention in a can’t-miss event.
Secure your seat to hear the following speakers and many more:
- Tom Bossert, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism
- Congressman John Ratcliffe, Chairman, House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Protection
- Congressman Mike Gallagher, House Homeland Security Committee & House Armed Services Committee
- John Davis, Vice President, Federal Chief Security Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- Peter Kim, Air Force Chief Information Security Officer
- Donald Freese, Deputy Assistant Director, Information & Technology Branch, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Tim Hanlon, Chief, Infrastructure Management Office (AOES), U.S. Courts
- Mark McLaughlin, Chairman and CEO, Palo Alto Networks
- Lee Klarich, Chief Product Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- John Kindervag, Field Chief Technology Officer, Palo Alto Networks
Training and testing workshops will be held on Monday, October 23; the general session, industry panels and technology tracks take place on Tuesday, October 24.
Registration link: https://ignite.paloaltonetworks.com/federal/