MICRO DEVICE FABRICATION AND MATERIALS ANALYSIS TWO DAY TRAINING COURSE
March 2 @ 8:00 am - May 3 @ 4:00 pm
The Advanced Materials Engineering Research Institute (AMERI) invites all interested parties to attend a two‐ day training workshop focusing on micro and nano fabrication techniques for devices and analytical techniques for materials and failure analysis.
Register by visiting https://ameri.fiu.edu/ameri-workshop-2018/
- Device and sensors using micro and nano fabrication techniques
- Class 100 and 10000 Clean room hands on experience
- Electronic packaging
- Imaging and failure analysis (Scanning electronmicroscopy, optical)
- Mechanical properties of materials at nano, micro and macro‐scale lengths
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Remote access and usage of AMERI facilities
- Course will include hands on experience in labs and tour of other major research facilities.