- This event has passed.
August 31, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Human Care Systems designs and delivers support programs to improve real world use of medicines.
• Program management role guiding solution development and execution.
• Early career opportunity – chance to take on exceptional responsibility and learn/grow very quickly.
• Primary locations in Boston, New York, San Francisco, or London. Some flexibility on other locations.
• Excellent fit for MPH and other health graduate degrees.
Human Care Systems (www.humancaresystems.com) develops and delivers service & support programs to help clinicians and patients better manage complex diseases and therapies. Our programs improve patient/family and clinician communication, decision-‐making and optimal use of therapies.
Program Managers manage and support program teams, which consist of health psychologists, writers, designers, information architects, software developers and others. Teams develop and deploy programming focused on building critical health behaviors to better manage disease and therapy.
• Provide thinking and process to deliver effective Program Strategy, Design and Tactics.
Provide effective Project Management.
• Provide effective first line Client Communication and develop Client Relationships.
• Provide effective first line Quality Assurance. Make sure all deliverables are proofed for all obvious design, grammar & spelling mistakes.
• Work effectively with Clinical Health Psychologist, Designer, Technology Lead, and other team members. Lead from the middle without formal authority.
• Implement the HCSystem on each program.
• Support business expansion.
• Effectively handle other responsibilities as needed.
• Deep interest in healthcare.
• Excellent listener and learner.
• Highly effective at driving a process and measurement. • Incredible energy and drive to succeed.
Competitive salary + bonus potential + country relevant benefits + stock options. Please reply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org