Want to find out about the Male Mentoring Initiative Program, MPAS invites everyone to WUC-253 from 3-4pm.
This workshop will help you understand and enhance your brand on social media in a fun and engaging hour-long discussion!
Let’s talk about sex! Join us as we discuss topics about sex in a fun and safe environment in the form of a Jeopardy game! Bring an open mind and lots of questions!
In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, the Student Programming Council at Florida International University’s Biscayne Bay Campus invites you to attend the Hispanics in the Media Roundtable on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at the Wolfe University Center (WUC) Ballrooms from 11 AM to 1 PM. The panel will feature some of today’s most seasoned professionals in the Hispanic media market including:
- Multimedia journalist Daysi Calavia-Robertson who currently works as a digital producer at Telemundo and has worked with some of Miami’s most dynamic news sources such as The Miami Herald and El Nuevo Herald.
- Television and radio personalities Lulu and Lala from Ty Loves NY on 92.3 Now CBS Radio. These charismatic twins have interviewed numerous A-list celebrities such Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, and Sofia Vergara.
- Co-founder of Latin PR agency The Dream Team Agency, Laura Mejia Cruz, will also be in attendance. She has worked with Emilio Estefan and has managed a variety of production, marketing and public relations functions for Latin artists including international superstar Gloria Estefan.
- Also joining the panel will be fellow co-founder of the The Dream Team Agency, Susan Stipciano, who has been Director of the Universal Music Latino’s television department and has developed marketing strategies for Latin artists such as Juanes, Paulina Rubio, and Gilberto Santa Rosa.
- Emmy award-winning journalist and host of the popular cooking segment Bite with Belkys, Belkys Nerey, will also be a part of the panel. Nerey has been the face of WSVN 7News for over two decades and has co-anchored the pop-culture driven show Deco Drive.
- Chief Operating Officer of the independently owned and award-winning Hispanic agency Zubi Advertising, Joe Zubi, will be sharing how his vision has lead to successful marketing campaigns for clients such as Walgreens, Dunkin Donuts, and American Airlines.
Join the discussion and learn from an impressive lineup of successful professionals who will be eager to share their experiences and advices with you! The event is free and open to the public. Full campus address: 3000 NE 151st ST, North Miami FL, 33181.
An open dialogue about the cultural climate here at the Biscayne Bay Campus.
Join USGBC for an in-depth look ate the job market evolution.
Come learn how to both grow in your profession and make a difference in the world.